Learn how to talk to your teen about the dangers of social media.
Just as adults like instant access to the internet, our kids have grown to demand it, too. But as parents, how do we let our kids use this great resource without abusing it? How do we effectively balance a teen’s privacy while protecting them from a dangerous world online?
That’s why it’s so important to have open and honest conversations with your teen about the dangers of social media and the internet and how important it is to be careful what they share online, and who they talk with online.
At Heartlight, we have over 40 years of experience with teens. We get it- and that’s why we want to equip you with a new resource to help you have those tough conversations and intervene when you need to.
With biblical guidance, encouraging stories from Mark’s ministry, and practical tips for talking to your teen about their online presence, the Keeping Your Teen Safe Online eBook will help you:
- Identify a healthy balance between privacy and safety
- Get straight up answers to your questions about your teen’s online behavior
- Learn from the story of a real teen who who was directly affected by having too much privacy given to her on her cell phone
- Get practical tips on how to set appropriate boundaries with your teen and their social media presence.
- Be proactive and get the knowledge and understanding you need to discuss online safety with your teen.
Get the free eBook, Keeping Your Teen Safe Online, today!